DisplayLink Forum

DisplayLink Forum (https://displaylink.org/forum/index.php)
-   CLOSED: Mac 1.5 Release (https://displaylink.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   UbiSync7 not working dual mode (https://displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=78)

draner 09-12-2009 01:50 AM

UbiSync7 not working dual mode

I've got two UbiSync7 dispaly devices, but when i connect them to my Mac only one is working, it depends on wich device was connected first.
SystemPreferences only shows up my Main Monitor and one UbiSync7, but in my SystemProfiler (more Information ....) there are two USB devices named UbiSync7 Monitors.

I don't know how to solve this issue myself, and wasn't able to find any solution here.

Thx for your help
with regards Draner

draner 09-17-2009 06:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry forgot the debug informations .....

Patrick 09-18-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draner (Post 285)
Sorry forgot the debug informations .....

Hello Draner,

thanx for the info. Can you also send me the Contents of the /Library/Application Support/DisplayLink directory (zipped).

Regards Jolly aka Patrick

draner 09-19-2009 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hy Patrick
here are the Contents of /Library/Application Support/DisplayLink

hope you will find a solution! :D

Draner

Patrick 09-21-2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draner (Post 299)
Hy Patrick
here are the Contents of /Library/Application Support/DisplayLink

hope you will find a solution! :D

Draner

Thanx for your post. It seems that both devices have the same weird serial number ( with non printable characters ). Try to get them replaced (or at least one of them) as the software can only handle different displays.

Regards Patrick

Admin 09-22-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 307)
Thanx for your post. It seems that both devices have the same weird serial number ( with non printable characters ). Try to get them replaced (or at least one of them) as the software can only handle different displays.

Regards Patrick

Draner, this is a known issue with Samung's U70's. I beleive they had established a scheme where you can take your mini monitors to their Service Centres to get them re-programmed.

K27 04-09-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draner (Post 265)
I've got two UbiSync7 dispaly devices, but when i connect them to my Mac only one is working, it depends on wich device was connected first.
SystemPreferences only shows up my Main Monitor and one UbiSync7, but in my SystemProfiler (more Information ....) there are two USB devices named UbiSync7 Monitors.

I don't know how to solve this issue myself, and wasn't able to find any solution here.

Thx for your help
with regards Draner

Hello Draner,

I've the same problem with UbiSync7 dispaly.
Did you find the solution?
Could the Samsung Service Centre help you?

Thx for your answer