View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
AlphaOmegaStrife

Default Windows 7, Display on second monitor is not working

Howdy all,

Just moved into a new place and had an A/V guy set up some things and introduce me to the AT AiR 3 for broadcasting my monitor to the TV in my room. I finished with the installation of it all and nothing appears on the TV when I have it set to the right input. I know the A/V guy has it going from the USB to the TV as VGA, but neither of the VGA channels display any information. I'm on Windows 7 (64-bit), and when I open up the DisplayLink Manager, it brings up the Screen Resolution window but no other monitors show up. If I attempt to detect new monitors, it says "Another display not detected", and I can "Try to connect anyway on: VGA" (the AT AiR 3 is connected via VGA to a splitter) for three separate instances. However, activating these doesn't work and reads that it is unable to display on the monitor if I try to extend or duplicate the desktop. Basically, it has never worked since plugging it in. I will attach log files. I have an ATI Radeon HD 5770 video card and would be happy to provide more information if needed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DREAMMACHINE_20110619_092417.zip (1.63 MB, 3 views)
AlphaOmegaStrife is offline   Reply With Quote