View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #35
ehendrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim View Post
Hi All

I'm supposed to be on holiday at the moment, but wanted to give you an update from us.

We got the signatures we needed a few weeks ago, and have started doing a test on the beta before release, but this got slowed down, as we had to release v7.4 for Windows 8.1. I'm afraid Windows does still come first as this is what our big customers push us for first.

Wim
Hey Wim,
First of all .. enjoy your holiday.

I would however also agree that some kind of update from DisplayLink would be helpful. Just stating what you just did helped a bunch of people here knowing that something is being done. Last we heard was that there was a wait for the signing due to the Apple site being down. But this was quite a while ago now.

I would also say that you might find that most people in here are rather savvy. I would not suggest putting a pre-Beta on the download site but maybe posting a link here in the forum instead with the caveat that this would be more like pre-beta but not alpha. As a minimum we can provide some feedback and as mentioned before we can always go back if it really fails.

Hoping this is at least considered.