View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 11:32 PM   #11
Trekari

I was asked specifically for the logs, which I provided.

Yes, I expect a "support" forum to actually provide support of some kind.

I am reasonably sure the issue is related to Google, Microsoft, or Displaylink because the symptoms only happen with Chrome, they only started after the update to Windows 10 AU, and turning off my Displaylink device solves the issue.

Of course I checked "Netflix stutter," "Netflix lag Chrome," "Netflix Chrome sync" and various other queries. Many results deal with youtube videos, which I do not have any issue at all with.

Yes, I checked Resource Monitor. Both CPU and memory (and network).

If something went wrong with the Windows 10 AU update, then using the Media Creation Tool and doing a clean installation of Windows 10 AU version should have resolved it, correct? It did not.

Yes, I have tried all of the various steps the Chrome "helpers" suggest. Including but not limited to: Fresh install, new profile, disabling hardware acceleration, incognito mode (doesn't work on netflix.com), installing a different version of Flash, and even disabling the only extension I use (Adblock).

I believe that I've done everything in my power to do to track down a fix for this. At this point I need manufacturer support. If they need more logs, they should tell me how to provide what they need and I'll do it. Going weeks at a time without response doesn't help me, or anyone else who might have this issue.
Trekari is offline   Reply With Quote