View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:43 AM   #9
philip

Default Wooohooo!!!

Keep up the good work DisplayLink Team!

Just installed beta 4 and off the bat, the icons still stick when click and dragging items, sleep takes care of that (and since I almost never shut my computer off it works for now).

The cursor ghosting on the usb connected screen seems to have been fixed with this update. (sweet) Edit, spoke too soon, however it seems harder to replicate. still happens.... :-( wuhwuuhh, But I still am excited that you are making more beta versions and hope to help in any way. can you link me to where you talk about sending feedback to apple? I would like to do so. what specifically is the conflict (so I am able to write about it)?

PS cs5.1 opens fine.(this was fixed in b3)

videos play pretty smoothly in usb window (in a small window not fullscreen) which seems like an improvement from chop city from the last build. (new to b4?)

Over all I don't know what the openGL settings were that you changed but things seem smooth now on third screen.

Now to address that darn icon sticking issue... :-)

Keep it up, Beta 4 is an obvious improvement. I'm going to leave this on for a while and see if anything weird happens, but so far, smooth sailing.

Last edited by philip; 09-15-2011 at 06:00 AM.