View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 07:30 PM   #13
Trekari

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanRampon View Post
What I can understand from that is that you are venting on DisplayLink forums because we are the only ones who listen to you and reply. I am obviously not responsible for addressing Google product forums and Microsoft "forced updates".

You are totally welcome to keep using Google Chrome for now if you wish. I personally would prefer having something that works smoothly, whichever free tool provides it to me.
It could also be an issue with the video streaming technology being used, if that's only Netflix... But yeah, Netflix will tell you to remove DisplayLink, it's far easier.
You understand incorrectly. I am not here to vent. I am here to get support and have this issue corrected. You asked for logs; I provided them. I have offered to provide any other information you need to track this down. Thus far, that offer has been met with silence.

You're correct that you are not responsible for what happens on Google product forums, or Microsoft's updates. But let's not pretend that you don't have an avenue of communication with other major hardware and software providers that you could utilize to help resolve this.

I use Chrome because it is a browser I have confidence in, and it automatically syncs with my cellphone. It has features which Edge does not - features which matter to me. What you prefer to use is your decision, and what I prefer to use is mine. Complaining about my browser of choice is not the job of technical support.

If you consider this to be venting, then it is only because I'm NOT getting support and this issue is NOT being resolved. Once again - if you need more information or logs, tell me how to provide them and I will do so. Criticizing my choice of browser will not benefit anyone.
Trekari is offline   Reply With Quote