View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 02:37 PM   #124
nanoop13

Default The Universal Truth

Hi DL,

Now I am not saying that you are completely useless, but releasing display link drivers for USB 3.0 on Linux ain't your piece of cake.

Now I am not saying that you have incompetent developers or your Business Strategy team sucks, but releasing display link drivers for USB 3.0 on Linux ain't your piece of cake.

And also I am not saying that you will be ever be satisfied licking Microsoft because Satya Nadella & other folks at Microsoft enjoy it very much and they won't let you explore other world of possibilities.

Can't wait for the day when Google takes over Microsoft in OS business( Just like Android took over IOS ) and The Great Google OS does not support display link in either USB 2.0 or USB 3.0. Well then, since your lazy employees will be jobless, you can get them recruited at Microsoft.

You want to become "Android" by being consumer friendly or some deprecated thing of the past?

Sorry if I intentionally or unintentionally did hurt your feelings, but if you can not deliver to people buying your products, nothing about you should be taken care of.