View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 07:26 PM   #3
piroi002

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanRampon View Post
Hello,

You probably use the very first version of Windows 10 Build 10240.
It has a bug in digital signature verification. It means Windows claims the kernel driver is not signed and Windows starts in the recovery console.
If the driver wasn't signed, it couldn't be on Windows Update and it wouldn't install...

So please update Windows with at least the first security patch and you will be able to install any driver on it. You can't download and install a specific patch, as far as I know, so you can just let Windows Update do it.

Kind regards,
Alban
I installed Windows 10 with the patches that Windows Update found. Now it is downloading version 1607. There is no option to download version 1511.

I had a problem with Version 1607 because I could not open the Intel and Nvidea Control Panels and I could not change the default settings of the video card for certain programes and games.

I read something here in this forum that this happened because of a conflict between Display Link, Intel and Invidea drivers. Has this been solved or should I wait and install the displaylink driver now and wait for a month to upgrade Windows 10 till you or Microsoft solve the problem?
piroi002 is offline   Reply With Quote