View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
AoRaToS

I can confirm this issue exists.

I use the fit-PC2 also and had the U70 working fine as the only monitor connected using driver version 4.6

I switched to 5.2 to enjoy the benefits of better video performance only to find out that if I boot without another monitor attached U70 will not work as it did with 4.6. The settings are exactly the same. (Except for the Notebook option that didn't exist in the older release)

When using 5.2 with only the U70 connected I logged in remotely and found out that in Display Properties there was a DisplayLink Device listed, setup correctly but there was no DisplayLink icon in the Taskbar and the U70 would not work. I had to switch back to 4.6 to be able to work without having another monitor connected.

Computer is fit-PC2 using Windows XP SP3 Home in all driver tests.

I wonder what happens if I decide to use Windows 7, will it work?I can't really test that at the moment but 5.2 is the only drivers that are for Windows 7 (so 4.6 won't work on Win7) and this feature might not work...

Please work on this issue and let us know if anything can be done and if I can help out with testing on this specific setup...(with any new BETA)