View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #5
thacheese

i can't play blu ray (power dvd), amazon (browser), some itunes, or watch live tv in media center. if i run the cyberlink tool it says straight off digital screen, no hdcp support (brand new monitor certainly has it hp x2301)

everything attached to my native hdmi port works fine

the latest ati beta was done in response to this adapter not working with the latest regular , i am back to the standard drivers. at one point i even wiped my hdd with no software other than the bd playback checker, and displaylink, then again with the ati updated (non beta)

I understand you do not provide specific product support, but i have now tried multiple adapters from multiple vendors, and they all point the finger back here and offer no help(3100, 3500 and 3900 chips). i'm seriously getting a different adapter daily from amazon, but no hdcp.

also, you need more of a support team as all the driver issues go back to you guys. it seems many of these adapters are the same reference design with a diff mfr name screen printed on them. none of your partners are prepared to offer support for these devices other than replugging and reinstall drivers, i've had 2 mfr (diamond and siig) say it was either defective, or a displaylink issue.

Last edited by thacheese; 09-10-2013 at 12:48 PM.
thacheese is offline   Reply With Quote