View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 02:08 PM   #1
IMACL

Angry Incompatibility with Citrix

I work at a Hospital that uses Citirx to allow us to access internal programs. I purchased a Plugable USB-C docking station to use with my HP Spectre X360. I tried using the Plugable docking station DVI port +DVI/VGA adapter to access my work monitor (VGA HP LV2311) as an external monitor. However loading DisplayLink drivers turns the Citrix box into a "no go" zone for the mouse on my laptop. I can load Citrix, and see all of the available programs. Click on one of the programs, and the program opens into a Citrix box on the desktop. However, whatever program loaded the mouse refuses to enter the box! Any time I try to drag the mouse pointer onto the Citrix box it simply "bounces" off the edge of the box, making it impossible to use the program loaded into Citrix. Once I removed the DisplayLink drivers I can now use Citrix (mouse enters the Citrix box, can use the loaded program), but now cannot use HDMI / Ethernet ports on the docking station (haven't tried the HDMI ports). This therefore make the docking station unusable with Citrix.
IMACL is offline   Reply With Quote