View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 09:57 AM   #6
mdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasile1337 View Post
I have two external monitors, I use HDMI and DisplayPort for them.

I lock the Mac, and after some time, I unlock it and one of the displays remain black.
I unplug DisplayLink USB port from Mac and plug it again to make it work, but this also does not always work!

Also, on the other monitor, that it is not black, the window of the program displayed there is moved, a bit or more, most of the time down (e.g. 300 px down). Clicking in the window (VMWare for example) will not function properly until I double click it to be "full screen" again (not other virtual desktop).

Did anyone have this problems? Carlos, did you reproduce this?
I have almost the same setup and always when unlocking, on the left screen all Apps are moved to the left. I can only see a small stripe of them and have to move them back into sight. Sometimes iTunes just wanders of to the other screen. That is really annoying.
Two Displays (1 HDMI direct, 1 HDMI via Dockingstation), MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016),Radeon Pro 450 2048 MB.
Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB, Dell Dockingstation with DisplayLink 4K, Mac OS 10.12.3 (16D32), newest DisplayLink Drivers.

Any ideas?
mdom is offline   Reply With Quote