View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 01:34 PM   #13
IMACL

Default Similar issue with Citrix

Am having related issue. I work at a Hospital that uses Citirx to allow us to access internal programs. I purchased a Plugable USB-C docking station to use with my HP Spectre X360 (Windows 10, Citrix Receiver 4.7, latest DisplayLink driver supplied by Plugable). I tried using the Plugable docking station external video ports to access my work monitor (VGA HP LV2311). However loading DisplayLink drivers turns the Citrix box into a "no go" zone for the mouse on my laptop. I can load Citrix, and see all of the available programs. Clicking icon, can open a program into a Citrix box on the desktop. However, whatever program loaded the mouse refuses to enter the box! Any time I try to drag the mouse pointer onto the Citrix box it simply "bounces" off the edge of the box, making it impossible to use the program loaded into Citrix. Once I removed the DisplayLink drivers I can now use Citrix (mouse enters the Citrix box, can use the loaded program), but now cannot use DVI / Ethernet ports on the docking station. This therefore make the docking station to access external monitors unusable with Citrix.