View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 04:57 AM   #1
intellilogic

Unhappy Win 7 Enterprise x64 +

I have a full release Win 7 Enterprise x64, I am also running 2 other computers w/ 32 bit, that I have considered using your product with, I have not tested them. I, like others on here, get the message of 'incompatible display driver'. I noticed on here, other people are upset that they can't use their product because it’s now a full release version of windows. I also noticed you are talking about a 5.3 version of the beta software due Sept 14. Will this software work w/ x64 systems? This is the ONLY thing that doesn’t run on my windows 7…

I have some of these DVI HP ones, I "intend"* to order more, for my main computer, a precision workstation, which is very powerful, I intend to add 4DVI and 2VGA, as well as the dual monitor setup in place - yes, a total of 8 monitors. *=Assuming you fix this. I don't have any of the VGA adapters yet, I as well would like to hook up 2x DVI to another computer I have, running Win7 Ent 32 and then I would like to add 1x DVI and 1x VGA to my laptop, running Win7 Ent 32. That's a total of 10 of your non-functioning product...

Win 7 has been around for a year, to various testers... Full Releases for over a month... I do not understand the delay. Does this product work w/ workstation 2008? I don't intend to attach them to it, I usually RDP to them, but it's something I considered, if I had a huge task to do, to get myself a 2nd screen on it for temporary use.

What is the max resolution of these NL571AA? Anything below: 2560 x 1600 will greatly upset me.

Because I assumed your product would work, it seemed of such a great thing, you are currently standing between me, the money I intend to earn and even the money I have spent. Please reposition yourself in my life.

Thanks,
Intelli