Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2012, 05:50 AM   #1
Roland

Post Hardware Support List?

I've recently just purchased a DisplayLink USB to DVI adapter and I have to say; It's great when it works.

What I'm after though, is a list of known hardware (Graphics cards, to be specific) that is fully compatible with the DisplayLink device and software.

When I first got the device I tested it on a number of machines with different graphical solutions. But, one of the machines, with a Nvidia Quadro FX 560, could not boot to the desktop because of a BSOD. The BSOD code was pointing towards a graphical issue. So I'm amusing that particular card and driver are not fully compatible with the DisplayLink software. (Yes, everything was updated)

I know the DisplayLink manual states that all Nvidia and ATi cards are supported, but I don't believe this is true.

I will be purchasing another machine shortly and wanted make sure that it's graphics card will work happily with the DisplayLink device.

So, does DisplayLink have a hardware support list? It would be great if a rep could answer, it would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to post your own hardware that you've gotten your adapter to work on.
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hardware support