Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2024, 01:48 PM   #31
cebasso

Thumbs up

Hello,

I'm using MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1 on a M3 Pro and it's working fine...
The only problem (what bring me here) is I feel a small lag sometimes on one display (3 monitors)

But, the Display Link Manager is working properly

Have you tried to download and install again?
cebasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 09:53 PM   #32
leeray75

I'm using MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1 on a 2018 MacBook Pro with an Intel processor.

I discovered that switching from plugging the DisplayLink Hub/Device directly into the USB-C port to using a USB-C dongle with USB-A resolved the issue for me. It seems there might be compatibility issues with USB-C on my setup.

Steps to Fix:
  1. Get a USB-C to USB-A Dongle: This dongle will allow you to connect your DisplayLink Hub/Device via USB-A instead of USB-C.
  2. Plug in the Dongle: Connect the USB-C end of the dongle to your Mac's USB-C port, and then plug the DisplayLink Hub/Device into the USB-A port of the dongle.
leeray75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 05:13 AM   #33
Philboufr

Default Similar Issues for Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoPoppy View Post
Doesn't work. I have tried every suggestion on this forum and it still crashes about every 2 minutes.

I found my exact issue on here. I have it open and running screens, then at random (sometimes every 30 seconds to sometimes every few hours) it crashes- I click the app & the displays connect again. BUT in my case whatever window I was working on when the app crashed gets moved to the last display (typing the comment on a browser window in display 2, it crashes and when it opens and reorganized back, the window is on display 3.

I updated everything this am, unplugged everything yesterday and still happening.
In my case:
MacBook Pro M2
macOS 14.4.1
Raycue 128K Pro Dock
2 x HP 27: screens connected via HDMI (also each screens USB is connected to USB-3)
1 x USB-3 High Speed Hub
DisplayLink 1.10.1 (93)

Sometimes in my case, it gets stuck in a loop of crashing, restarting, crashing - couple of times up to 10 times.
Philboufr is offline   Reply With Quote