Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2022, 05:06 PM   #1
Francogibbs

Default Horrible lag DisplayLink Drivers on BigSur

I'm using v1.6 with 2 monitors and it is horrible.. so laggy its pretty much unusable.. the mouse skips.. I can barely switch tabs on Google chrome without my computer practically freezing. This was not a problem on High Sierra and everything worked just fine. The new drivers are not properly optimized for BigSur and later versions of MacOS. Im just gonna use 1 monitor until a fix is implemented, one screen is better than constantly getting frustrated at how slow the drivers make my computer. PLEASE fix this ASAP.
Francogibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 12:07 AM   #2
Bittenco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francogibbs View Post
I'm using v1.6 with 2 monitors and it is horrible.. so laggy its pretty much unusable.. the mouse skips.. I can barely switch tabs on Google chrome without my computer practically freezing. This was not a problem on High Sierra and everything worked just fine. The new drivers are not properly optimized for BigSur and later versions of MacOS. Im just gonna use 1 monitor until a fix is implemented, one screen is better than constantly getting frustrated at how slow the drivers make my computer. PLEASE fix this ASAP.
Same here. Horrible. I'm on Monterey and the screen appears to be running in 10 FPS.
Bittenco is offline   Reply With Quote