Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2017, 10:46 PM   #1
D6000_user

Default Dell E7280 and D6000 not showing options

Hi All,

I recently got a D6000 dock and E7280 laptop to replace my older hardware at work. As per the manuals from the dock, displaylink should display a menu item with multiple options (extend displays, turn laptop display off, screen rotate etc). So far only two options show up, Video and Audio setup, which just opens up Windows 10 settings.

Anyone have experience with this?
D6000_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 12:39 PM   #2
Manuel

Same here.

BTW, do you also experience high CPU usage when refreshing most of the external screen like described here: http://www.displaylink.org/forum/sho...t=64887&page=4 ?
Manuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 12:39 PM   #3
Wim

Quote:
Originally Posted by D6000_user View Post
Hi All,

I recently got a D6000 dock and E7280 laptop to replace my older hardware at work. As per the manuals from the dock, displaylink should display a menu item with multiple options (extend displays, turn laptop display off, screen rotate etc). So far only two options show up, Video and Audio setup, which just opens up Windows 10 settings.

Anyone have experience with this?
Hi

From Windows 10 Redstone, these options are not currently available on the new driver architecture. These options are available under Windows display settings or you can use Windows Key + P to swap between display modes.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote