Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Windows 8.1 Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
RobChalk

Default Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 Issue / Lenovo USB 3.0 Dual Display Dock

Good Afternoon,

I had been using your product happily on Windows 8 for months, recently I tried Windows 8.1 and loaded your beta driver due to the previous driver not working.
After I loaded windows I noted that USB keyboards/wireless keyboards would occasionally run into a huge buffer lag.

As an example, sometimes while typing it can take upto 45 seconds before my key presses appear on the screen but mouse imputes don't seem to be impacted.

I was using a Bluetooth adapter plugged into a USB port origionally, now I replaced it with a new Logitech MK320 wireless keyboard and the lag remained.

I reverted to Windows 8, but the problem now persists even with the latest v7.4 M0 driver.

Any ideas? I'd be willing to load back 8.1 but right now I find the keyboard imputs/delay to be frustrating.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DITS_ROBERTSPC_20130822_173028.zip (711.8 KB, 955 views)
Old 09-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #2
JamesH

Hi,

This can happen if the wireless receiver is connected to a port near to the USB 3.0 port that the dock is connected to.

See http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=340 for more details.

Thanks,
James