Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2013, 03:24 AM   #1
edtechhistoryguy

Default Teacher needs help!

Hi! I am a teacher who uses an Imation Wireless Extender with a wireless VGA set up.

It worked perfectly fine, though last week Thursday (The first day of my classes), it just died. I am stuck on a default Imation logo screen and my display is not being transmitted.

I am not sure the best place to go, however, I noticed it went weird after I ran the latest update. I nuked my system and reimaged everything, and relinked the pairs. I looked at the activated services and see nothing wrong or nothing running. Yes, I did press Windows-P to connect to a projector.

The closest I get is a dialog box on the lower left of the projector that says my screen resolution (1280x720 I think off hand) and 60mHz, but then goes automatically back to a default Imation logo screen.

I run a Thinkpad X201 Tablet, Windows 7 32. I guess I am just mystified because it worked perfectly fine one day and not the next. I am personally and professionally frustrated because I have a M. Ed in Educational Technology and I can't figure this out- my IT staff can't figure it out either.

Can anyone offer suggestions? I think my problem lies within the transmission of the screen image to the wireless link, not the wireless link itself.

Thanks for everything! Help restore an urban teacher's sanity!

Last edited by edtechhistoryguy; 09-04-2013 at 03:28 AM.
edtechhistoryguy is offline   Reply With Quote