Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > iPad Application
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Sourcery

Default Ipad as a third monitor in XP

Hello,

Your product for Ipad seems very promising, however after installing and trying it out I have a couple of troubles that you might help me with and also some improvements for ya'

I already have two monitors, but thought that another one oin the Ipad would be ideal for toolbars and similar. So I install the driver and the ipad app and connect the two.

1. I get the ipad to display a third screen, but it seems that the mouse tracking gets scrambled. And I cant get the mouse pointer into the ipad screen, and when clicking on object on the other two screens I notice an aligment error, as the mouse actually clicks 5 inches to the right of the actual mouse pointer. As soon as I disable the displaylink ipad monitor it jumps back to normal.

so two things, cant access the ipad screen with the mouse, and mouse gets misaligned (if that is a word).

2. I see that you have touchscreen interaction on your roadmap/todolist, that would really be an improvement, as that would enable toolbars and stuff on the ipad screen to be directly available.

Thanks again for a promising product, and hope you can help me with the mouse/screen trouble. Please let me know if you need more info from me.

Thanks,
/Kristian