Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.5 Release

View Poll Results: Do you want OSX 10.6 support?
No 0 0%
Yes - 32bit (release version) 12 30.77%
Yes - 64bit (release version) 35 89.74%
Happy with a 64bit beta release 7 17.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2010, 03:08 AM   #11
mikebaird

Default I actually got this to work with two three external monitors

After I posted my plea earlier above, I persisted, and tried more than once to install - and finally it took. I got this to work and now have three external monitors on my 17" MacBook Pro: The Apple 23" Cinema Display on the display mini-port; and on two Diamond BVU195's (bought at Amazon.com) a Dell 20.1" and a Dell 19" LCDs. I find myself not using one or two of the Dell displays most the time due to lost-cursor confusion, occasional slowing of the system, and, when using Dreamweaver 2003 on Windows 7 under Parallels the blanking out of part of the display until a refresh is forced. You can imagine how cool this setup looks though!
Old 02-21-2010, 04:13 PM   #12
movingimage

Default 64-bit

I use a Lilliput monitor with DisplayLink to display the scopes in Final Cut Pro. I really need 64-bit drivers. 32-bit is no longer an option for me, as my software / plugins have moved on. Please help! I have a monitor sitting black for now. I'd be willing to try an early beta and give feedback, but I really need 64.

Thanks!
Old 02-25-2010, 06:11 PM   #13
Admin
Administrator/Beta Program Coordinator

Hi All,

Thanks for you feedback regarding the 64 bit Snow Leopard support requirements. I am pleased to announce that we will be releasing a beta that supports 64 bit versions of Snow Leopard. Please take a look at our recent announcement for more information.

Regards

Seb

Tags
10.6, 32bit, 64bit, beta drivers, osx