Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.5 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
buzzkill

Default Not working on 10.6.1 w/1.5b3 Driver

I just purchased a mimo UM-710S display. I verified it works using a Mac running 10.5.8 with the 1.1.3b1 drivers. However, it does not work on my MBP running SL 10.6.1.

I installed the latest 1.5 beta drivers without issue. When I plug the display in the power LED flashes on and off. The device also shows up in the USB device tree. However, pressing the power button only turns the backlight on and nothing shows on the display.

There are no messages on the console either. Unlike the 10.5.8 Mac where there were several lines in the kernel log regarding the display.

I have attached the DisplayLink Information.zip file (created with Full Output)

Any ideas/suggestions?
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLink Information.zip (477.1 KB, 762 views)
Old 09-21-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzkill View Post
I just purchased a mimo UM-710S display. I verified it works using a Mac running 10.5.8 with the 1.1.3b1 drivers. However, it does not work on my MBP running SL 10.6.1.

I installed the latest 1.5 beta drivers without issue. When I plug the display in the power LED flashes on and off. The device also shows up in the USB device tree. However, pressing the power button only turns the backlight on and nothing shows on the display.

There are no messages on the console either. Unlike the 10.5.8 Mac where there were several lines in the kernel log regarding the display.

I have attached the DisplayLink Information.zip file (created with Full Output)

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanx for your post. Can you pm/post me the zipped contents of /Library/Application Support/DisplayLink ?

Regards Patrick aka Jolly
Old 09-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
buzzkill

Default 1.5b4 - Same Results

I installed the 1.5b4 driver but nothing changes. Also, there is no DisplayLink directory in /Library/Application Support/