Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2024, 10:28 AM   #1
SynCo

Default Display Issues with Icy Box Dock - IB-DK4080AC - DL6950 Chip - User-mode Driver Crash

Hello,

I use the following docking station 27x for a customer: icy box ib-dk4080ac with DL6950 Chip
The customer works with Fujitsu, Terra and Lenovo notebooks, each with two Displays. The error only occurs when the notebooks are connected to USB-C and use PD.
Error: Displays sporadically go black. The customer has observed that the displays go black during videos or when sharing the screen in Teams or Zoom. The other peripherals connected to the docking station work without interruption.
The following message is generated in the Windows Event Log: User-mode Driver Crash - Event ID 10111 and Eevent ID 10110
The devices have all current Windows updates and driver updates installed. I uninstalled the Displaylink driver with a clean uninstall and reinstalled it. The error occurs on new and old notebooks.
SynCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 09:57 AM   #2
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynCo View Post
Hello,

I use the following docking station 27x for a customer: icy box ib-dk4080ac with DL6950 Chip
The customer works with Fujitsu, Terra and Lenovo notebooks, each with two Displays. The error only occurs when the notebooks are connected to USB-C and use PD.
Error: Displays sporadically go black. The customer has observed that the displays go black during videos or when sharing the screen in Teams or Zoom. The other peripherals connected to the docking station work without interruption.
The following message is generated in the Windows Event Log: User-mode Driver Crash - Event ID 10111 and Eevent ID 10110
The devices have all current Windows updates and driver updates installed. I uninstalled the Displaylink driver with a clean uninstall and reinstalled it. The error occurs on new and old notebooks.
If you have not already done so, I would suggest reporting the issue to DisplayLink directly by following the process outlined here --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote