Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac OSX 1.7 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2011, 01:46 AM   #11
sdmc

Default Debug attachment

Okay, sorry about that, here is what i'm pretty sure is the right file. hope this helps!
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLink Information.zip (194.0 KB, 702 views)
Old 08-23-2011, 09:47 AM   #12
frums

Default Just updated. Works OK

I've just updated to 10.7.1 on MBP15 Corei5. No problems with my LG monitor. Just having mode detection issue with my Dell (same before and after the OSX update).
Old 08-29-2011, 11:49 PM   #13
clyle10

Default Update 10.7.1 and one Display out!

I have having a similar issue when I updated to 10.7.1. I have 3 displays and one of them is out since I have updated. I have tried everything with no luck. I originally thought I had a bad display but I used it in another port and it worked just fine. The connection is very intermitted, where the display will flash like it is on then go out again. The display is recognized by my Mac mini so I am confused to what is going on. Probably a Apple bug because it worked fine before I upgraded.

I have attached a debug file to hopefully shine some light on the issue.

If any one has solved this please point me in the right direction.

Mac Mini 2011 Server
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLink Information.zip (213.3 KB, 648 views)
Old 08-30-2011, 04:10 PM   #14
ChristianP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdmc View Post
Okay, sorry about that, here is what i'm pretty sure is the right file. hope this helps!
Yes, it's the right file, thanks. The device seems correctly recognised and even the display correctly identified. Need more investigation. Does the problem occurs even if you use only one adapter? Could you please switch to log verbosity to DEBUG (in the Debug tool Advanced menu, then unplug the adapter and re-plug it) and collect the info once again? Thanks
Old 08-30-2011, 04:15 PM   #15
ChristianP

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyle10 View Post
I have having a similar issue when I updated to 10.7.1. I have 3 displays and one of them is out since I have updated. I have tried everything with no luck. I originally thought I had a bad display but I used it in another port and it worked just fine. The connection is very intermitted, where the display will flash like it is on then go out again. The display is recognized by my Mac mini so I am confused to what is going on. Probably a Apple bug because it worked fine before I upgraded.

I have attached a debug file to hopefully shine some light on the issue.

If any one has solved this please point me in the right direction.

Mac Mini 2011 Server
I see an error in reading the USB descriptor: "The USB Family found a device at port 2 of hub @ 0xfd130000 with a bad USB device descriptor".
What happen if you use just one DispalyLink adapter at a time?