Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2014, 08:24 AM   #1
Andrew_Spb

Default Device lost and not found (Win 7 x64)

Hello! When i buy usb display adapter (USB 3.0 Display Adapter WS-UG35H5) everything works perfect, but one day this device lost from connected devices. I try to reinstall software but that don`t help me, and i make format disk and reinstall Windows, and install latest USB 3.0 drivers, and latest video card drivers.
After that, i connect device, but automaticly installed driver only for "unknown device"
In my videocard connected 2 monitors - probably this information will help you.

After that i install DisplayLink software 7.5M1, and reboot my computer.
Then when i turn on TV and connect device, windows install driver for "unknown device", but when i first connect device, and after that immediatly turn on TV windows install all drivers and displaylink works.

Probably my TV has a little time for searching signal from HDMI, and when displaylink start connecting, my TV stopped searching signal and give me a message "no signal"

Three days all works, but today my DisplayLink device lost again and all above combinations with TV and device not help - windows each time install drivers only for "unknown device" (i attach a printscreen)

When i connect only device (without connecting HDMI cable from TV to him) windows don`t doing anything.

Please help me fix this issue

P.S. - I can`t send this text using "Ask a Question" because all browsers give me a message "500 There is a problem with request 4"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ????????_ USB Device 2014-03-27 12.48.08.jpg (20.4 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip WORKMATE_20140327_121718.zip (706.2 KB, 1 views)
Andrew_Spb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:36 AM   #2
Andrew_Spb

Now i`m try disconnect my second monitor, and connect it to displaylink device. Nothing gonna happen.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:35 AM   #3
Andrew_Spb

Today when i working in NukeX (high CPU, GPU and HDD using program) i`m try to disconnect USB 3.0 cable from device and reconnect it. After that drivers install correctly and my third monitor is connected, but after reboot windows device lost again.
I open NukeX, and reconnect device again, and everything works again.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:55 PM   #4
JamesH

Hi,

Can you try the latest USB 3.0 host controller driver (v119)?
http://www.station-drivers.com/index...B-3.0/Drivers/

Thanks,
James
JamesH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 09:14 AM   #5
Andrew_Spb

Hello, sorry for long responce.
Now i`m download driver from this link and install it. After reboot my PC i connected device and nothing happen. But, when i turned on my TV DisplayLink start working. After that i`m turned off TV, waited 1 minute and turned TV on again. After that my system found a unknown USB device, and DisplayLink don`t work.
After that i`m disconnected device and connected again. DisplayLink icon was shown in "devices and printers" for a couple seconds, and lost again. When i turned on TV system again show unknown USB device.
But after that i disconnected device (without turn off TV) and connected device again, and DisplayLink starts working.
After that i reboot my PC and turn TV on, and nothing happens (no DisplayLink and no unknown USB device)
But when i`m disconnected device and connected again (without turn off TV) DispalyLink starts working again.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:50 AM   #6
Andrew_Spb

Please, help )
Old 05-29-2014, 03:53 PM   #7
JamesH

Hi,

This kind of issue can be USB port related. Can you try a different port on your PC?

Thanks,
James
JamesH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:40 PM   #8
Andrew_Spb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
Hi,

This kind of issue can be USB port related. Can you try a different port on your PC?

Thanks,
James
Of course! I`m try all my usb ports