Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 07-03-2013, 01:12 PM   #21
romajo

Default Fixed

The problem has been fixed for me with driver version 7.3.

Thank you!
romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #22
romajo

Default Delete log files

P.S.: As i cannot delete the attached log files of my computer myself, i would really appreciate if someone of the moderator could do this for me.

Thank you,

ROMAJO
Old 07-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #23
JamesH

Quote:
Originally Posted by romajo View Post
P.S.: As i cannot delete the attached log files of my computer myself, i would really appreciate if someone of the moderator could do this for me.

Thank you,

ROMAJO
Done.

Thanks,
James
JamesH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:48 AM   #24
romajo

Thank you very much...
Old 07-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #25
Phil.Baxter

Angry Me Too, Help!

It would appear that I have this problem too.

I have a Fujitsi N532 laptop and a Brand new (unboxed 30 minutes ago) Fujitsu PR08 dock with a pair of old iiyama AU4831D screens connected via DVI with a native resolution of 1600x1200. The resolution of the laptop is 1920x1080.

My laptop is running Windows 8 Pro x64, NVIDIA GT 620M Driver version is 320.49 and Intel Graphics HD4000 Driver version is 9.18.10.3165

I have tried both the latest DisplayLink software (7.3M0) and the new Windows 8.1 Beta software and get the same results for both.

Any help or pointers as to how I can resolve this would be really useful.

If you need me to try anything, or supply more information about my system, please ask.

Thanks in advance.
Phil.Baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #26
Phil.Baxter

Some extra things I have now tried...

Disable NVIDIA adapter in Device Manager - Screen still flickers
Use only a single external monitor - Screen still flickers regardless of connection to DVI or DisplayPort

Everything else appears to work fine - Network, USB 2, USB 3

I have attached the support tool output just in case there is more useful info in there for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PGB-FUJITSU_20130705_114240.zip (952.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Phil.Baxter; 07-05-2013 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Attach Support Tool output
Old 07-07-2013, 08:27 PM   #27
ilinkgroup

Any updates on this?
Or do you guys know of a device that actually works. Can't keep waiting on this.
ilinkgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #28
Phil.Baxter

Any ideas as how I get this working?
Old 07-15-2013, 01:47 AM   #29
dhodgin

Same problem for me. the dock works with just usb keyboard, mouse, and 1gb ethernet plugged into it. As soon as i connect an external monitor the secondary display does not turn on and the laptop screen begins flashing on and off repeatedly.

Tried forcing my video to use nvidia card then intel integrated and both do the same thing

as soon as i unplug the monitor the laptop screen stops flashing and works normally.

Ive tried three different external monitors

I've plugged the dock into my home desktop system and installed the latest Lenovo driver and it works no problem on my home desktop with 3 monitors

On ASUS Zenbook UX32VD any external monitor causes the laptop screen to flash repeatedly and the external monitor does not display anything.

Got a replacement unit from Lenovo (refurbished) and it has the exact same problem.

Ive uninstalled all drivers, run the clean utility, and reinstalled the latest lenovo device drivers (v10708 http://support.lenovo.com/en_CA/guid...DocID=UM014961) and then displaylink 7.3M1 and still the same problem on windows 8 on my ASUS Zenbook laptop.

I also flashed the firmware to the 9.28 version while i had the dock attached to my home pc since i could not update it while attached to my laptop it would say no device found. the utility said the firmware upgrade was successful

Home pc runs drivers v10708 and 7.2 I believe. (Which ever displaylink drivers they have integrated with lenovos v10708 software I didn't upgrade to 7.3M1 on home desktop because everything worked fine)

I've set my usb power settings on the laptop power plan to max as well.

no display will work at all
dhodgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #30
Phil.Baxter

Strangely, I got in to work this morning and decided to give it another try, guess what, it worked

So, just as a test, I rebooted my laptop, and guess what, it gave me a flashing screen

Although I had it working briefly, it now refuses to work, sigh. Still I had a glimpse at the potential even though it was only for 15 minutes.