Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.5 Software Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #11
Pawel

Lightbulb

I have used a different laptop for testing at this time with Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS graphics. I have connected the external monitor to Toshiba Dyna Dock U and it did work for me again. I was able to see the flame animation and scroll through the symbols in maximized mode just as smoothly as when in "windowed mode". I'm pretty sure it would also work for you on the PC / laptop with fresh OS install with only primary graphics driver and DisplayLink driver installed.

Last edited by Pawel; 12-08-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #12
nettech_gt

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel View Post
I have used a different laptop for testing at this time with Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS graphics. I have connected the external monitor to Toshiba Dyna Dock U and it did work for me again. I was able to see the flame animation and scroll through the symbols in maximized mode just as smoothly as when in "windowed mode". I'm pretty sure it would also work for you on the PC / laptop with fresh OS install with only primary graphics driver and DisplayLink driver installed.
I loaded a clean copy of Windows 7 on my laptop w/ the 5.5 displaylink drivers. Fullsreen is now working correctly. Thank you for your help!

Last edited by Pawel; 12-15-2010 at 10:59 AM.