Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 11-02-2012, 11:42 PM   #21
Apache1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewt View Post
I updated my drivers from the same place as Randog77 and now it's working over USB3.

I also updated the firmware to 1222oE (minor hassle you need to boot into DOS).

This is on a Samsung 700z5a i7 quadcore. Previously only the usb hub worked on USB3 (USB2 everything worked). Now after installing the new USB3 drivers and a few reboots everything is working fine over USB3.
I updated to the latest driver but I don't how to flash the firmware, is it possible if you can post a instruction on how to flash the firmware? Thanks a lot.
Apache1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 AM   #22
Apache1983

Default Fuzzy screen when on Youtube

I have another problem on the Toshiba Dynadock 3.0, the screen becomes fuzzy when I go to the Youtube page and it keeps going on when I play video on full screen, but it disappears when I switch to another web page. I tried both usb 2.0 and 3.0 but same thing happens.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #23
Wim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache1983 View Post
I have another problem on the Toshiba Dynadock 3.0, the screen becomes fuzzy when I go to the Youtube page and it keeps going on when I play video on full screen, but it disappears when I switch to another web page. I tried both usb 2.0 and 3.0 but same thing happens.
This could be a side effect of USB issues. If the bandwidth reduces, then the compression will increase to match the lower bandwidth.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #24
Apache1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim View Post
This could be a side effect of USB issues. If the bandwidth reduces, then the compression will increase to match the lower bandwidth.

Wim
Thanks for you reply, Wim. Is there a solution for this, I tried disconnecting other ports on the dock but HDMI, the problem still exsits, I thought the bandwidth problem would go away since there was only HDMI on it. Other than that, Toshiba and Displaylink both did a great job on this. BTW, the graphic from my laptop comes from HD 3000.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:16 AM   #25
Muzica

Default Disable USB Power Management

I had the same problem with USB 3.0 and Toshiba Docking station.

Unchecking the box "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."

Device Manager.
"Universal Serial Bus controllers."
Double-click on "USB Root Hub." You may have more than one "USB Root Hub" listed in the Device Manager. Double-click on any one of the "USB Root Hubs."
Click on the "Power Management" tab.
Uncheck the box next to "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."
Push the "OK" button and close the "Device Manager."
Repeat steps four through seven if you would like to disable multiple "USB Root Hubs."
Muzica is offline   Reply With Quote