Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.6 Software Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
brunolv

Default Pb with application SimTouch & FSX

Hi,

When I play Simtouch & not FSX on a 2nd monitor, the "map" tab show the map ( from bing map). When I play FSX, the "map" tab become black. On the main monitor, the message "le jeu de couleurs actif est le jeu windows 7 de base" appear. My profil in my signature.

Thank You,
Bruno.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
brunolv

Hello,

Results of additional tests of this weekend:
I launch SimTouch (http: // www.simtouch.eu/) on my main monitor, and FSX in window mode (necessarily, otherwise I would not see SimTouch). The tab Map displays and reacts correctly (that is that I see well my plane moving on the map). As soon as I put Simtouch on my second monitor (USB with DisplayLink), no more map : the display for this tab becomes black. On the other hand, all other tabs (of SimTouch) display correctly and work well...

Thank you for your help(assistant).

Bruno.
Old 01-31-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
brunolv

Help ! No idea ?