Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.5 Software Release

Old 09-15-2010, 05:48 AM   #1
hendryjl

Thumbs up XP and WPF/DirectX apps... YOU GUYS ROCK!

Can I tell you how much you guys rock!?!?!?

I'm on XP and have dual x16 chip USB devices. These drivers fixed my WPF issues as advertised (so far)!!!

And, to keep going with my tests... when I open a YouTube video, I still get a little flicker, but it recovers quickly and actually works!!!

Anyone out there on XP, get these drivers!! I am hugely satisfied so far. Nice work folks! I am ecstatic. Even if there are still some hiccups, this is a HUGE improvement.

I stopped using the MaxiVista software solution because of my hope that these adapters wouldn't share the same DirectX/Direct3D issues. I was pretty disappointed when they had the same problems, but I wasn't any worse off, so I lived with it. I can't believe you fixed it. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

-Jim
Old 09-15-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
Pawel

We are glad to hear our newest software fixed your Windows Presentation Foundation issues.

Thanks!
Old 09-22-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
MultiMonGuy

Default They worked!

Thanks I've got two monitors hooked up over USB and the 5.5 beta drivers fixed the crashing and flickering that would happen anytime I opened up Visual Studio 2010, Report Builder 3.0, Kaxaml, or any other thing that used WPF. Thanks guys!