Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED - Mac 2.1 release

Old 11-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
gilesmartin

Default dual displays not working under mavericks

Displaylink,

thank you for the latest update. My device is now usable under mavericks. Unfortunately a new issue has cropped up that does not seem to be covered in the kb article. Under 10.8 i was able to drive two displays on my Diamond DV100. Unfortunately under 10.9 only one of the displays works. Both are seen in display preferences but only one becomes lit. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well as swapping the displays but the issue persists and always occurs on the display connected to the DVI port (the hdmi port works fine). Please let me know what debugging information is needed.
gilesmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:13 AM   #2
miller5369

I'm having the same issue reported here with a slightly different configuration. Under 10.9, I have 3 external monitors with a mid-2010 iMac. One external monitor uses the mini-DisplayPort and works fine. The 2 DisplayLink monitors use the StarTech USB to DisplayPort adapters, and only 1 of them works at a time with the release 2.1 driver. They both show up in the displays control panel, but only 1 monitor lights up. When I unplug one and plug the other one in, it lights up. But they won't both light up at the same time. Using the 2.1 beta driver, both monitors lit up without any issues.
miller5369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:50 AM   #3
kisha

Default not working for me at all

Pardon me if I've missed this posted elsewhere. I have installed v2.1

I have a macbook air 2013 and the AOC monitor I purchased a few days ago is not recognized at all. Every blue moon it will flash between red, blue, green, and black.

Silly questions
1. Do I need to purchase an additional thiunderbolt to usb3.0 to get this working?
2. do both USB plugs need to be plugged in the the macbook air?

These are newb questions I know, but I'm confused and it looks like it has worked for other users so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
kisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:57 AM   #4
TimothyJCamp

Default Only one USB display

very similar problem here. I use a macbook pro (2010 vintage), use the UV+ for two monitors, and the DVI port for a third monitor. since upgrading to Maverick, and installing the 2.1 driver, I now only get one USB monitor to work at a time...kind of a bummer, as I'm used to multi-tasking between the three monitors. Will there be a patch or fix for this soon?
TimothyJCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:52 PM   #5
dispnev

I created a thread for when Mavericks and DisplayLink work together, and we can get notified. Join it if you want.

http://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62423
dispnev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 11:25 PM   #6
IndustrialEcho

Exclamation Fix It!

Just joined the forum since I am another unhappy customer that cannot work with two screens anymore, which is why I bought this device in the first place :/

:::edit:::

Ok, so not sure what changed, but I just plugged my second monitor in and viola! It works! I am still on v2.1.

/me scratches head

Last edited by IndustrialEcho; 01-27-2014 at 04:46 PM. Reason: 2nd monitor now works...
IndustrialEcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 01:59 AM   #7
IAMSTIG

I have the same problem.
IAMSTIG is offline   Reply With Quote