Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #11
Wim

We have tried to raise this with Citrix but never had any follow up. The fact that rearranging the display layout solves it should indicate that it is not a DisplayLink bug. We don't change any behaviour that is dependent on where the displays are positioned in the OS.

This could be proved by connecting multiple displays without using DisplayLink displays and seeing if the same problem occurs.

Wim
Old 02-25-2015, 08:01 PM   #12
maotx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim View Post
We have tried to raise this with Citrix but never had any follow up. The fact that rearranging the display layout solves it should indicate that it is not a DisplayLink bug. We don't change any behaviour that is dependent on where the displays are positioned in the OS.

This could be proved by connecting multiple displays without using DisplayLink displays and seeing if the same problem occurs.

Wim
I too am experiencing the same issue. Windows 8.1Pro with 7.7M3 DisplayLink driver installed. Citrix works fine if dock is disconnected or if laptop screen position is to the right of external monitors.

I'm running dual-video out the dock and video on Lenovo laptop - three screens total. Previously I was running Dell Windows 7 laptop with three screens through Dell dock, no issues.

I am available for advanced troubleshooting, if DisplayLink is interested in determining the source. I believe it is a compatibility issue with Windows 8 as clicking "Identify" on screen resolution configuration displays 1 2 3 on the same monitor when laptop display is on far left, and 2 3 on same monitor and 1 on laptop when positioned to far right.

Additionally, the Citrix windows flickers black when laptop is positioned left, shows correctly but mistranslates cursor when laptop is in middle, and shows and behaves correctly when laptop is on right.
Old 06-21-2017, 02:34 PM   #13
IMACL

Default Similar issue with Citrix

Am having related issue. I work at a Hospital that uses Citirx to allow us to access internal programs. I purchased a Plugable USB-C docking station to use with my HP Spectre X360 (Windows 10, Citrix Receiver 4.7, latest DisplayLink driver supplied by Plugable). I tried using the Plugable docking station external video ports to access my work monitor (VGA HP LV2311). However loading DisplayLink drivers turns the Citrix box into a "no go" zone for the mouse on my laptop. I can load Citrix, and see all of the available programs. Clicking icon, can open a program into a Citrix box on the desktop. However, whatever program loaded the mouse refuses to enter the box! Any time I try to drag the mouse pointer onto the Citrix box it simply "bounces" off the edge of the box, making it impossible to use the program loaded into Citrix. Once I removed the DisplayLink drivers I can now use Citrix (mouse enters the Citrix box, can use the loaded program), but now cannot use DVI / Ethernet ports on the docking station. This therefore make the docking station to access external monitors unusable with Citrix.
Closed Thread