Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac OSX 1.7 Release

Old 10-28-2011, 12:50 AM   #31
jaddison

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianP View Post
We have been able to replicate the issue in our labs. The issue seems to affect 2011 models with an Intel gfx card. The 10.7.2 update fixed the issue. Let me know if you still see the issue after the update. Thanks
I'm still seeing the laggy performance, but it doesn't show up as consistently as before. Because of this, I cannot say specifically that it is still DisplayLink related - I've removed the driver and will see if the issue returns.

I try not to shut down or reboot my new MBA 2011 very often, so sleeping and resuming is fairly frequent with me. I also sleep with multiple monitors plugged in (1 mini display port, 1 displaylink, along with the laptop screen) and frequently resume without being plugged into any external monitors - or sometimes a single (different) monitor via mini display port. That might be a part of it, I am unsure.

Thanks!
Old 11-15-2011, 06:23 AM   #32
yingxuy

Active roll to play Flash video on the page to solve this problem ... it is fixed, when I pause Flash video ... but it can be traced back to the same page scrolling is slow and jerky, and when I return to an ordinary web page.