Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.5 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
raymondkerr

Default 1.53b (Screen Calibration Doesn't Save)

Just got myself the Sparkle X-LINK USB/DVI adapter for my iMac. I have a three screen setup. Running snow leopard and the Beta 1.53b driver, when I reboot my machine or switch on the next day, the system boots into snow leopard but the third screen connected with the X-LINK, doesn't hold its colour calibration. I have to constantly go into the display properties and click on the calibration profile to correct the colours. The screen in a 19" in portrait mode running 1440x900. When I click on the correct profile after booting, the screen is fine until the next time I reboot. The colour distortion seems to change my RED to GREEN on the third monitor.

I have tried the 1.51 drivers aswell with no luck

Raymond
Old 09-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondkerr View Post
Just got myself the Sparkle X-LINK USB/DVI adapter for my iMac. I have a three screen setup. Running snow leopard and the Beta 1.53b driver, when I reboot my machine or switch on the next day, the system boots into snow leopard but the third screen connected with the X-LINK, doesn't hold its colour calibration. I have to constantly go into the display properties and click on the calibration profile to correct the colours. The screen in a 19" in portrait mode running 1440x900. When I click on the correct profile after booting, the screen is fine until the next time I reboot. The colour distortion seems to change my RED to GREEN on the third monitor.

I have tried the 1.51 drivers aswell with no luck

Raymond
did 1.5b4 did solve this problem ?
Old 12-12-2009, 08:30 PM   #3
holygemoly

Hi

I have 1.5b6 installed on 10.5.8 using the Kensington Display Adaptor with ViewSonic screens. My problem is slightly different to Raymond's in that when I try to calibrate either screen with Colorsync there is no difference in the gamma or luminance of the screen when adjusting the sliders in any of the setup pages. If I save a new profile or even choose a different one from the profile list in the display system preferences there is still no change. Rebooting also has no affect. I am using a 2008 MacBook.

Holygemoly