PDA

View Full Version : Mac Mail content not showing up


Kevin_Pvris
11-08-2023, 10:26 AM
Hi,
I'm actually facing an issue when using displaylink (1.9.0 build 148)
When opening my mailbox, i can see emails on the left screen, but when opening the email, i don't see any content.
When unplugging my dock (HP G2 docking station) it's working fine.
When plugging the dock, content disappear.

OS: Mac OS Sonoma 14.1
Macbook M1
Triple Screen

I suspect the screen sharing of Displaylink to hide content on my mac.
Any idea how to solve this issue ?

aez125
01-07-2025, 03:39 PM
Hi,
I'm actually facing an issue when using displaylink (1.9.0 build 148)
When opening my mailbox, i can see emails on the left screen, but when opening the email, i don't see any content.
When unplugging my dock (HP G2 docking station) it's working fine.
When plugging the dock, content disappear.

OS: Mac OS Sonoma 14.1
Macbook M1
Triple Screen

I suspect the screen sharing of Displaylink to hide content on my mac.
Any idea how to solve this issue ?

Also happens with outlook

tonytwostep
09-23-2026, 09:01 PM
Also happens with outlook

Still happening with Outlook in 2026. Really wish they'd address this :(

Szymon
09-24-2026, 09:44 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Since this initial report we have done a number of improvements to ensure even encrypted emails are visible on screens connected to DisplayLink docks. The last fix was in the version 15.1.

Therefore, if you still experience such issues I have a request to collect debug data and send it to us for inspection following this article:
https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/755301-how-to-report-macos-issues-to-displaylink

Regards,
Szymon