Log in

View Full Version : WAVLINK DisplayLink Laptop Docking Station


DeSantaclause2026
07-12-2026, 03:40 PM
similar here, I have the ivanky fusiondock pro 1 connected a macbook m1 pro with 3 dell aw monitors via hdmi and the flickering has progressively got worse over time. i've read online that this behavior happens with all docks but i'm surprised that from the software pov no workaround is available.

Hi there,

This issue has become untenable. No matter what I do with the software updates, it never works with my MacBook Pro. Conversely, when I link the display link to my Lenovo laptop, it works with no problems at all.

Is it because I am alternating between a Mac and a Windows-based device?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Details:

Macbook Pro 2023 - Running Tahoe

Dell S2722QC Monitor - 27 inch 4K USB-C , UHD (3840 x 2160) Display, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 8MS Grey-to-Grey Response Time, Built-in Dual 3W Speakers, 1.07 Billion Colors - Platinum Silver

WAVLINK DisplayLink Laptop Docking Station - Dual Monitor 4K@60Hz, 100W Charging for Thunderbolt 4/3, USB-C/A, M1-M5 Mac/MacBook Neo, Windows, Chrome - 2HDMI, 2DP, 6 USB Ports, LAN, Audio

Szymon
07-13-2026, 09:55 AM
Hello,

Could you please follow this article: https://support.displaylink.com/knowledgebase/articles/755301-how-to-report-macos-issues-to-displaylink

and submit your issue with logs?

Regards,
Szymon