DisplayLink Forum

DisplayLink Forum (https://displaylink.org/forum/index.php)
-   Mac Software (https://displaylink.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   UPerfect Delta not detected by DisplayLink App (https://displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69003)

jandyhuang 11-11-2023 03:04 AM

UPerfect Delta not detected by DisplayLink App

Hey folks, I received my recent order of the UPerfect Delta, which uses DisplayLink to enable the second screen through single cable.

The app worked well. After the installation both screens were up with single cable as expected. But noticed the app still says "No DisplayLink-enabled display detected".

Now comes to the harder part. On Sonoma it shows a button of "Stop Sharing" for screen recording, which was discussed in the other posts. I clicked on this button and the second screen was disabled. When I try to follow the guidance to reenable the display, it's not possible since it's not detected in the first place.

I tried reinstalling the app and reconnecting/rebooting. All didn't work and now I am stuck with only single screen. Any thoughts?

DanielSznicer 11-22-2023 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandyhuang (Post 96109)
Hey folks, I received my recent order of the UPerfect Delta, which uses DisplayLink to enable the second screen through single cable.

The app worked well. After the installation both screens were up with single cable as expected. But noticed the app still says "No DisplayLink-enabled display detected".

Now comes to the harder part. On Sonoma it shows a button of "Stop Sharing" for screen recording, which was discussed in the other posts. I clicked on this button and the second screen was disabled. When I try to follow the guidance to reenable the display, it's not possible since it's not detected in the first place.

I tried reinstalling the app and reconnecting/rebooting. All didn't work and now I am stuck with only single screen. Any thoughts?

Hello,
Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com

Bah434x 11-22-2023 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandyhuang (Post 96109)

Have you checked Privacy & Security settings and reenabled screen sharing..?

Istav 04-25-2024 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bah434x (Post 96160)
Have you checked Privacy & Security settings and reenabled screen sharing..?

Yes, I have. Screen sharing is on. I've sent the log files to the support. Waiting for the response. Let's see the response from them.