DisplayLink Forum

DisplayLink Forum (https://www.displaylink.org/forum/index.php)
-   Mac Software (https://www.displaylink.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   MacOS 27 Golden Gate (https://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69927)

kindofblue 06-29-2026 03:59 PM

MacOS 27 Golden Gate
 
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has tested DisplayLink Manager 16.1 with MacOS 27 Golden Gate thus far, and can speak to the compatibility / any bugs.

Thanks!

Szymon 06-30-2026 01:38 PM

Hello,

We've been testing it from day 1. We don't claim official support yet, but it works with DisplayLink Manager 16.1. Note this OS version is still in the beta stage of the development.

Regards,
Szymon

Fysicus 09-18-2026 11:47 AM

The official version is out
 
well, the official version is out, but... support is buggy.
  • Menubar not always showing up
  • Some apps can't seem to detect that they have access to record the screen
  • When I change an app from one screen to the next, a black screen remains visible on the original screen. And if there is only 1 app open on that screen, I can't click out of it.
  • ...

Some might be os issues, but at least some of them are displaylink issues I think.

rboerner 09-21-2026 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fysicus (Post 99634)
well, the official version is out, but... support is buggy.
  • Menubar not always showing up
  • Some apps can't seem to detect that they have access to record the screen
  • When I change an app from one screen to the next, a black screen remains visible on the original screen. And if there is only 1 app open on that screen, I can't click out of it.
  • ...

Some might be os issues, but at least some of them are displaylink issues I think.

If you have not done so already, I would suggest reporting these issues to DisplayLink directly by following the process outlined here --> https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.