DisplayLink Forum

DisplayLink Forum (https://www.displaylink.org/forum/index.php)
-   Mac Software (https://www.displaylink.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Mouse/Keyboard Freezing During Screen Share Apps (https://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69975)

scott.cornish@outlook.com 10-06-2026 06:17 PM

Mouse/Keyboard Freezing During Screen Share Apps
 
My first post. In May, I bought a DisplayLink USB-C to dual HDMI adapter for my desktop M1 iMac24 to connect 2 desktop monitors. Everything worked fine until mid-August. Since then when I joined a Zoom or Teams meeting, or a FaceTime call, the keyboard and mouse would freeze or have jarring movement. As a workaround any time I have an event such as those, I power down the Mac, disconnect the adapter, power up, have the meeting, power down, reconnect the adapter, power back up and everything else works fine. Is anyone else having that issue? Is there a setting I need to change? or ?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.