Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Search Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ksmith
Forum: Mac Software 08-17-2026, 05:53 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 11,728
Posted By ksmith
Exclamation DisplayLink Manager 16.2.39: long-running heap growth in `DisplayLinkUserAgent` and `

**Date:** 17 August 2026
**Issue:** After approximately 27 days, `DisplayLinkUserAgent` and `CrashRestartHelper` retained about 10 GiB of private heap memory and accounted for nearly all swap use on...
Forum: Mac Software 06-06-2022, 01:57 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 9,315
Posted By ksmith
For right now, I don't necessarily suspect the...

For right now, I don't necessarily suspect the hub, but rather the KVM switch. I have completely bypassed the KVM switch for now and everything works correctly. If there's any ideas on what I...
Forum: Mac Software 06-03-2022, 01:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 9,315
Posted By ksmith
Yes. The monitors are plugged into the KVM switch...

Yes. The monitors are plugged into the KVM switch and then plugged into the StarTech hub.

If I bypass the KVM switch completely and plug the monitors into the StarTech hub directly, everything...
Forum: Mac Software 06-03-2022, 04:03 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 9,315
Posted By ksmith
First monitor is detected but doesn't turn on

My setup is as follows:

My 2018, 15" MacBook Pro running 12.4 is plugged into a DK30C2DPPD dock (https://www.startech.com/en-us/cards-adapters/dk30c2dppd), which is using two display port cables....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.