View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #4
mb300sd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim View Post
Hi

Thank you for the feedback. The idea of the feature was to be able to fit the image on the TV screen with minimal configuration. Every TV has a different amount of overscan compensation. Setting per-pixel would take a lot of clicking to get the image to fit. Therefore we have cut it down to change by larger steps. There would be some black screen around the image, but at least you can see the desktop.

I'm confused by the vertical/horizontal position adjustments, as this should be implemented in the beta. What do you mean by the fact you cannot change vertical/horizontal position?

Thanks

Wim
I am not seeing where I can adjust the position. As of right now, I have a larger black bar on one side than the other. The difference is large enough that I could increase the size by 1 step, if I could shift the screen to the left.

Might I also suggest keeping the current adjustment, but adding a fine-adjustment, as maybe a crtl/shift+click of the button, that would adjust it by a single pixel. That way it wouldn't take more than a few clicks to get a perfect fit.