View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
nettech_gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawel View Post
Does it happen only when playing this particular game or when playing other games / watching movies in full screen as well?

I have reproduced this issue on our XP and Win 7 test machines (both playing the game on the primary screen and on the external monitor) and it worked without an issue.

I don't have any other games to test. (except the windows games) Pinball and Solitaire seem to work fine in full screen after the window is minimized then maximized again. Movies play in full screen no problem.

When Wagic is opened it opens in a small window and there is a flame animation on each of the symbols in center of the screen. ( the flame moves as you scroll to the next symbol) When the window is maximized the flame disappears and when you scroll through the different symbols it either freezes or runs really sluggish. When the window is put back in "windowed mode" (the way it looks when you first open it) the flames return and you can scroll smoothly.

Is this what you reproduced? Or are you telling me when the window is maximized you see the flame animation and you can scroll through the symbols just as smoothly as when in "windowed mode" ?