View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 11:35 PM  
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2

Originally Posted by Michel_K17 View Post
Good news! I found a work-around that does the trick [here].

Here is what it says:

Note: Go to: Internet Options >> Advanced Tab >> Accelerated Graphics topic (1st one) >> Select Use Software Rendering instead of GPU* (*requires restart)

In my case (Surface Pro), I simply changed the Internet Setting above, and kept the DisplayLink drivers intact, and it all works. The change in CPU usage seems minimal to me (looking at the Task Manager Performance screen). At least this will keep me going until a permanent fix comes from the DisplayLink folks (can't wait).

Thank you!! I have a surface pro and was having the same issue....figured out it was displaylink and found your post and fixed! Will wait for the official fix, but this just kept me from returning my dynadock I bought.
Mattman3234 is offline   Reply With Quote