View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 12:39 AM   #33
NedFlanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanRampon View Post
Thank you Tlh119, you have actually a third thing! You have a custom device supporting a special resolution for Thosiba.
I've added your logs for investigation to understand this device. As it's from 2007, it is not too fresh in anyone's memory so not sure what we can do yet.
Please keep an eye on the future Release Notes for ID 23485 in case I don't report progress here.
I am in the same boat. I also tried R8.0 M2 unsuccessfully (I have a Toshiba Dynadock-U as well). I still have my Windows 7 work laptop connected to Dynadock as is my desktop running Windows 10. I am still using the dynadock to connect to my mouse and keyboard on the Windows 10 machine but ever since the last windows cumulative update when I switch my USB port to the dynadock - windows (on my Win10 machine) is reinstalling the displaylink driver and this grabs the monitor before my video card can so I end up with the blank screen until I fire up my second monitor and switch to it long enough to get into device manager and uninstall or disable the display link driver and then back to my main monitor.

I am going to keep this up for a little while longer, but the Toshiba Dynadock might find itself flying through the back yard in a week or two if this keeps up.

Last edited by NedFlanders; 08-31-2016 at 01:40 AM.
NedFlanders is offline   Reply With Quote