View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 12:11 PM   #3
Krogenit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanRampon View Post
Hello,

If everything drops, that sounds more like the radio link is dropping, rather than just the DisplayLink chip or driver.
But I've never used the final product or met this issue running the demo all day at tradeshows.

Would you please be able to create a support ticket to HTC?
They are keen on hearing directly from their product customers and will contact DisplayLink if they wish help from our side.

Kind regards,
Alban
Thank you for reply.

All the time signal is perfect. I tested very close to antenna. If signal isn't good, I can see pixelization in headset.

I created ticket to HTC support a few weeks ago and all i got from support was that i need to disable my 2 monitors (i have 3), because as support said my GPU (1080ti) overloaded. I tested with only 1 monitor and it didn't helped.

I have two Wireless Adapters, they two work bad. I bought second one because i thought my was damaged or idk. I'll return second one.

My suggestions is maybe USB drivers on that adapter are bad or power managment disabling random USB diveces like screen, sounds, controllers. Or just not enough power, but i tested with powerfull battery with 24w output from Anker.
Krogenit is offline   Reply With Quote