View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 04:56 PM   #3
surfacePro123

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanRampon View Post
Hello,

Thank you for your post.

About content not loading, I would need to understand what you select as your "main display" in Windows display settings. That will be where the system tray will be displayed.
When the issue takes place, are you using extended desktop with the native screen or is the native screen turned off?
Finally, as I've got a suspicion of what is going on, do you have the same problem when the native screen is turned on, and is primary display before you launch the application?

The last link in my forum signature gives details on how to get the logs from the machine.
I'd need to understand what is the GPU and which driver version it's using.

Kind regards,
Alban

Thanks for trying to help me...

my main display is the LG monitor and it is selected as such as extended desktop. when you say native screen you mean the surface pro screen? if so that is on. so in essence i have three screens on two external and surface screen on.

the surface pro will show the software correctly when its selected as the main screen or not. if i launch the software and it goes to the lg that is set as main screen the software doesnt load correctly but i can drag it to the surface screen and it looks great.

also i have tried and circumvented the dell dock for one monitor by using minidisplay cable from the surface to the dell monitor and the software will launch correctly on that monitor. the only monitor which it will not launch correctly is the monitor that has to pass through the dock.

I am using driver version 8.4.3480.0 i will look at your sig and see about sending logs.

thanks

Last edited by surfacePro123; 04-13-2018 at 06:20 PM.
surfacePro123 is offline   Reply With Quote