View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 03:40 AM   #14
chashock

I'm pretty sure no one at DisplayLink cares about this anymore. They have a production driver, so it's of no consequence. Of course, the fact that their product doesn't work under Win7 when it worked PERFECTLY for me under Vista means I'll be trying to get MicroCenter to take both devices back and getting a second card.

I'm extremely disappointed in the level of customer service provided here. It looked like things were going to go well, and then they just wiped their hands of the whole thing once the "production" driver went to Windows Update. I still have the same CPU issues I had with the beta driver, despite running the 191 nVidia driver and sending in logs and offering to do more testing. Unfortunately, eVGA is just as clueless and unresponsive.

I was considering moving to the nVidia beta 195 driver, but I really need to get my four monitor setup working again and don't really have the time to keep messing with it.

Make sure you post back here if you find a solution. If I keep messing with it and find one, I'll do the same.