I can be an alpha test for you, my setup are:

MacBookpro Retina
2 Extra Monitors
Startech USB32HDDVII (DL-3900) [No audio no Network]

Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wim View Post
Hi All

We now have a demo of the new 2.0 Mac driver and it is being shown at CES 2013 in Las Vegas. We also press released this last night:

http://www.displaylink.com/news/pres...wer.php?id=136

So support for our USB products is real, and if you're at CES, you can see the demo at our booth in the USB techzone.

Before releasing this to the public, there are a few bugs we need to fix. These are major issues that wwill mean the driver will just not work at all for some users at the moment. We also want to add rotation support, which is not currently supported, as many users use our devices rotated.

Also, just to set expectations, the first alpha will support up to 4 screens of video using the DL-1x5 and/or DL-3xxx chips (any USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 product on the market today). Audio out may or may not work, depending on the version of OSX and if you are using USB 2.0 or 3.0. Ethernet connections from the DL-3xxx docking stations will not be supported by the alpha.

I expect we will be able to close out the remaining issues and add the feature support, and provide an alpha by the end of January.

Wim