View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 02:43 PM   #5
nicola

Quote:
Would you have brand and model for the other products you mention?
I-Tec CATRIPLE4KDOCKPD

Quote:
The HDMI converter and the other dock more precisely.
It is a simple adapter from USB-C to HDMI, sorry but there is not branding, model on the product which I can give you

Quote:
I wouldn't say the issue would be general to all 3-head docks. For instance, the Dell D3100 has 3 displays through DisplayLink technologt... and if it works for your displays on the Dell D6000 I would expect it to work on the Dell D3100 as well.
I can see that this product is a USB-3 (not type-C), so I can understand that in this case I will not use the USB-C display support but all the video will be managed by the station itself.

Quote:
You might also wish to try with another refresh rate on the HDMI: this could be enough to stop the flashing/flickering. This is a bit burried in the settings, let me know if you wish guidance on that (if so, tell me the Windows version so I can find a relevant article).
I already tried, but my Windows provides only 60-59-50, and none of them are working (50 maybe is even worse)

My Windows version is 1803.

As additional test, I bought on Amazon an HDMI cable with triple shield, maybe can solve the problem. I will not wait for delivery and test this additional case.

Last edited by nicola; 10-16-2018 at 02:58 PM.
nicola is offline   Reply With Quote